Deepen your district’s use of Google Workspace for Education and Chromebooks.
“The GCA will challenge your teachers to use district technology effectively. Let’s schedule something together!”
John R. Sowash, lead trainer
“I had a great time at the Google Certification Academy. John was excellent at explaining what to do and how to work with Google apps. Thanks so much!”
Mark Schallhorn, principal, Bethlehem Lutheran School
Utilize state and federal
You pick the date and format (virtual / in-person)
create an agenda to fit the needs of your teaching staff.
Hosting schools get the best experience
As a host, you pick the best date and format for your teachers. You customize the agenda to fit your district goals. You get the exact experience you need!
- Choose the date(s) that works best for your district
- Pick the format: in person or virtual, we can accommodate your needs!
- No minimum or maximum enrollment requirement
- Flat rate fee…no surprises!
- Utilize state and federal grant funding
- Customize the schedule and agenda to fit your needs
- Focused training directly tied to your district’s instructional goals
Interested? Complete the GCA host application to request a GCA at your district.
Help your teachers improve their instruction and get certifiedHosting schools get the best experience
Build your district’s internal technology capacity with more Google Certified Educators on staff.
The GCA will prepare teachers to pass the Level 1 or Level 2 Google Educator exam.
Teachers who earn their Google certification can provide support and inspiration to other staff members, adding an additional layer of support above and beyond your IT department and instructional coaches.
Based on your district’s current use of Google Workspace for education and your district goals we will help you set realistic expectations for this professional development experience. We guarantee that every teacher will walk out of this training with actionable insights they can use with their students right away
“The Google Certification Academy was extremely informative and hands-on. It allowed all of our teachers and administrators to successfully papss Levels I & II of the Google Certifications Exams.”
Kristin M. Flynn, Executive Director, Michigan Virutal University
Who should schedule the Google Certification Academy?
- Intermediate School Districts who want to invest in their most promising technology using teachers.
- School districts who need to increase the level of technology support by training teachers to serve as technology coaches
- Districts who want to wisely spend their Title funding on high-quality training for teachers.
- Catholic schools who want to pool archdiocese resources to provide high quality professional development
- Private school networks who want to build community and share resources
- Technology companies who want to provide added value to their customers.
“John did a fantastic job…everyone said they found each session incredibly valuable. The team is stronger after the GCA with John, and everyone is excited about being able to use our tools to make us more effective at our jobs”
Jamie DeWitt, Principal, NexTech High School of Lansing
Event planning process
“Thanks for your leadership and teaching here in Fort Wayne! My wife, Mindy, and I both benefited from the course and learned a lot. We took the exam on Tuesday and we both passed!”
Tim Walz, Principal, St. John Lutheran School