I recently took the 2021 Google Educator exam in preparation for my summer training events.
I figure that if I am going to help teachers prepare for these tests, I better know what is on them!
During the exam, I take careful notes on the exam content:
- How many questions are on the level 1 exam?
- How are the multiple choice questions worded?
- What Google tools are emphasized?
- Are there any new or surprising questions?
- Has the wording or format of the exam changed?
- How long does it take to complete the L1 test?
After reflecting on these questions, I share my thoughts on The Chromebook Classroom Podcast.
If you are preparing to take the L1 or L2 Google Educator Exam, this episode is well worth your time!
You can listen to my 2021 Google educator exam review below, or click here to listen on your phone.